In this Policy
Customer means any person or entity who engages Five Motion for subscription, professional and related services.
Covered Person means any Customer ( where the context requires ) and any employee, contractor or agent of a Customer of Five Motion
Five Motion means Five Motion (Sole Trader ABN:51238025568), U6/19-21 Somerset Street, Richmond 3121, Victoria, Australia
Information means any information provided by a Customer or a Covered Person to Five Motion, including without limitation Personal Information.
Personal Information means information whether recorded in a material form about a natural person whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the Information.
Five Motion’s General Commitment to protect and respect Privacy
Use of Information
Five Motion in the course of its business and in particular in communicating with Customers will receive Information from Customers and Covered Persons. Five Motion currently only collects the information for the purpose of its internal business records, but may in the future use the information to directly interact with Customers for the purpose of marketing and providing information to Customers.
Five Motion will at all times assume:
That Information supplied may contain Personal Information.
That the parties listed in the Information have consented to direct communications from Five Motion.
That the provider of the Information has itself complied with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
If Five motion commences direct marketing to Customers it will include a means by which Customers may opt out of receiving further marketing information.
Five motion will not use Information except as required
Five Motion does not share Information provided to it by a Customer or a Covered Person with other organisations unless:
It is given express consent; or
Where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Five Motion will only use Information provided for the purposes of fulfilling its obligations to the Customer or Covered Person that supplied the information. If Five Motion agrees to and a Customer chooses to access their own Customer information through Five Motion’s website ( “the Five Motion Platform” ), such as account and user information, analytics data and the like, use of the Five Motion Platform could increase the potential for security breaches.
Protection of Information
Five Motion keeps the Information provided to it for as long as it is required for the specified task or as required by law. Five Motion will use Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorised by the Covered Person. Five motion will only collect and store Personal Information where there is a business requirement to fulfil the purpose of the request and will retain such information no longer than appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the request.
Access to Information & Complaints
Five Motion will allow Customers and Covered Persons access to Information on written request, subject to proof of identity. Five Motion will promptly action any reasonable written request to update or correct any Information.
If a Customer or a Covered Person has a complaint concerning Five Motion’s collection or handling of information then the complaint must be directed to Five Motion management ( email address: [email protected] ) in the first instance and it will be responded to within 45 days ( “the Response” ). If the Customer or Covered Person is not satisfied with the Response then they will have the right to have the complaint reviewed by the Privacy Commissioner and the Response will provide details of how to make application for review.
All users of Five motion’s website and in particular the portal, including any use of the features and tools within it, agree not to post or otherwise submit any Information that either causes any harm to any person or that is illegal or otherwise unlawful, including without limitation any hateful, harassing, pornographic, morally offensive, racist, criminal, obscene, defamatory or may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
Conditions for gear/equipment rental
- All gear is to be insured for 100% of it’s worth or the same amount of money the equipment is estimated to be worth is to be held for the duration of renting (cash or credit card hold is only acceptable).
- If you rend any of aerial/drone equipment you are agreeing to include one Five motion person to be on set to ensure the equipment is used properly and to help you with troubleshooting.
- All payment is to be done through credit/debit card of customer or directly to our bank account, 100% of the due amount must be payed before the equipment will be given to customer.
- If the return of equipment is late, we will charge the following fees: if late for 1 or more than 1 day, 100% of 1 day price that was agreed upon renting the gear. If late 1 hour, 10% of the daily rate agreed upon. If late for more than 5 hours, wi will charge 100% of 1 day rate that was agreed upon.
- For any rental that requires persons that work for Five motion, we will add a daily rate that covers their work, this may include but is not limited to, assistant cameramen, line producer, location scouter, drone operator, drone assistant, drone cameramen, focus puller.